Just when you think that it can’t get any better than that, you get blown off your feet. This is a story of Jennifer Bricker, a Gymast born without legs rises up to become one of the greatest people we can proudly say are heroes. She had this fascination with gymastics at a very young age without even realizing where it would lead her. Her parents abandoned her at the hospital because of her deformity and a God sent family took her in and raised her as their own. What manner of love is that?
Jennifer had this childhood idol by the name Dominique Moceanu. She was a gymnast too. It happened that this childhood idol turned out to be her blood sister. Is that coincedence or what? Some say, “Coincedence is God’s way of remaining anonymous” It may or may not be true but in this story, we learn that anything is possible.
Related articles across the web
- How I Found Out Dominique Moceanu Was My Sister: ‘I Felt Like I Was in the Princess Diaries’
- Roller-coaster life of 1996 Olympic gold medal gymnast Dominique Moceanu reaches another peak
- US Legend Says ‘Abusive’ Coaches She Experienced Are Far Cry From What She Sees in Today’s Gymnasts
- Pushing U.S. Gymnasts To The Summit, Marta Karolyi Leaves On Top
- Laurie Hernandez Ironed Simone Biles’s Clothes Before the Closing Ceremony